ROYAL CULINARY TOUR 2016
LONDON AND QUEEN ELIZABETH’S 90th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
JUNE 9-16, 2016
Join ‘The Royal Chef’, Darren McGrady on his 10th Anniversary Culinary Trip with Southlake Travel as he returns to London to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s 90th birthday.
From waving to The Queen on the balcony of Buckingham Palace to singing “Happy Birthday” as Her Majesty arrives on a carriage procession at Royal Ascot this trip will be a right “Royal Event” (Bring your camera to take her photo).
Highlights of the tour include:
- “Off to the races” at Royal Ascot viewing the Royal Procession, judging the ladies day fashion and watching the races with a Champagne picnic “fit for a Queen” at the course.
- Watching Trooping of the Color outside Buckingham Palace and singing “Happy birthday” to Her Majesty The Queen.
- A hands-on cooking class with Chef Darren at an idyllic organic farm in the Cotswolds.
- A visit to the Tower of London and a private viewing of the Crown Jewels
- A tour of the monumental Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Winston Churchill and the home of the 12th Duke of Marlborough
For the full itinerary and cost of this exclusive trip click on the brochure and contact Karen Dawson at Southlake Travel to reserve your place. Phone 817.657.9866
Chef Darren’s previous Culinary Trips